We Understand. We Can Help.
At the Vaught Law Firm, we are dedicated to helping people who are going through the difficult process of divorce and other family-related legal challenges. We practice family law exclusively to provide clients with the highest level of experienced and knowledgeable representation.
Dedicated, Caring And Supportive | A Client-Centered Approach To Family Law
At the Vaught Law Firm, we care deeply about the people we serve. We take time to listen to our clients, understand their concerns and develop sound legal strategies that are designed to achieve their objectives. When you retain our services, you will work directly with one of our trusted attorneys through every stage of your case.
- Firm founder Jimmy Vaught is a board-certified* family attorney with more than 30 years of legal experience. Using his broad range of legal experiences, Jimmy creates innovative solutions for those facing high-asset divorces and other complex divorce situations.
- Leigh de la Reza is a partner at our firm who combines her in depth legal knowledge and firsthand experience with family law matters to provide insightful representation to our clients. She ensures that our clients receive the compassion and high quality legal services they need when faced with difficult legal situations affecting their families.
- Kacy Dudley guides clients through the divorce process with straightforward advice and cutting-edge legal strategies.
We represent clients in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- High-asset divorce
- Complex property division
- Collaborative law
- Custody, visitation and child support
- Family law mediation
- Family law arbitration
- Prenuptial agreements
- Domestic partnership agreements
- Family law appeals
Whether your case involves these or other divorce or family law topics, we seek a favorable outcome on your behalf and provide the superior service you require.
Contact Our Travis County Family Law Attorneys
To schedule a consultation with an experienced Austin divorce lawyer, call Tracy at or contact us by e-mail.
* Jimmy Vaught is board certified in family law and civil appellate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.