Dedicated, Caring And Supportive
At the Vaught Law Firm in Austin, we are dedicated to helping people who are going through the difficult process of divorce and other family-related legal challenges. We practice family law exclusively to provide clients with the highest level of experienced and knowledgeable representation.
We care deeply about the people we serve. We take time to listen to our clients, understand their concerns and develop sound legal strategies designed to achieve their objectives. When you retain our services, you will work directly with one of our trusted lawyers through every stage of your case.
- Firm founder Jimmy Vaught is a board-certified* family law attorney with more than 30 years of legal experience. Using his broad range of legal experiences, Jimmy creates innovative solutions for those facing high-asset divorces and other complex divorce situations.
- Leigh de la Reza (also a board-certified** family law attorney) is a partner at our firm who combines her in-depth legal knowledge and firsthand experience with family law matters to provide insightful representation to our clients. She ensures our clients receive the compassion and high-quality legal services they need when faced with difficult legal situations affecting their families. She has worked hard to develop her skills in her decade of practice in the area of high-conflict custody cases.
- Associate Lisa L. Stewart has been practicing 15 years, with seven of those in family law. She understands both the financial and the emotional components of divorce and what needs to be done to minimize the effects on the family.
Our attorneys and staff understand no two families are the same — we tailor our approach to meet your needs.
We represent clients in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce, spousal support and property division
- Divorce for high net worth couples
- Complex property division
- Custody, visitation and child support
- Collaborative law
- Family law mediation
- Family law arbitration
- Prenuptial agreements
- Same-sex marriage
- Family law appeals
Whether your case involves these or other divorce or family law topics, we seek a favorable outcome on your behalf and provide the superior service you require.
Contact Our Family Law Attorneys
To schedule a consultation, contact Tracy at 512-592-3206 or send us a message through our online contact form.
*Jimmy Vaught is board certified in family law and civil appellate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
**Leigh de la Reza is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.