Family Law Attorney Jimmy Vaught
Attorney Jimmy Vaught is known for his ability to help clients find creative solutions to legal disputes. He is a skilled litigator, but as a parent and husband, he appreciates the negative impact that a trial can have on parents, children and their ability to co-parent. In addition to handling traditional contested divorce cases, Jimmy's practice includes collaborative law.
Jimmy Vaught offers experience and credentials that are difficult to match:
- Board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Board-certified in civil appellate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Certified arbitrator by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
- Fellow in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Listed for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers magazine on numerous occasions.
To learn more about attorney Jimmy Vaught, please visit his attorney profile located below.
To schedule a consultation with Austin family law attorney Jimmy Vaught or Leigh de la Reza, call Tracy at or contact us by e-mail.