Location: Austin, Texas
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas – 2000
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.J.
- “Social Media: How to Get it, Where to Get It and How to Admit It,” 37th Annual Marriage Dissolution Seminar, Austin, Texas, April 2014.
- “Discovery: To Object or Not Object, That is the Question,” 40th Annual Advanced Family Law Course, San Antonio, Texas, August 2014.
- “Social Media and Your Clients,” 36th Annual Marriage Dissolution Seminar,” Galveston, Texas, April 2013.
- “Parentage,” State Bar College 14th Annual Summer School, Austin, Texas, July 2012
- “Things Clients Do on Social Media that Get Them in Trouble,” 34th Annual Marriage Dissolution Seminar, Fort Worth, Texas, April 2011.
- “Witness Preparation and Assessment,” The Ultimate Trial Notebook, San Antonio, Texas, December 2009.
- “In re: Ortho Evra Productions Liability Litigation,” PSC Discovery Sub-Committee: MDL 1742, 2006-2007.
- “In re: Vioxx Products Liability Litigation,” PSC Discovery Sub-Committee, MDL 1657, 2005-2007.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Burta Rhoads Rayburn Family Inns of Court, 2008 – 2012
- Member, Family Law Section, State Bar of Texas
Past Employment Positions
- VAUGHT LAW FIRM, P.C., Associate Attorney
- Joseph Indelicato, Jr., P.C, Associate Attorney
- Lundy & Davis, L.L.P., Associate Attorney
- Judicial District Court, Hon. Joseph , Law Clerk, 333rd